09 agosto, 2008

Feeling new smell - an english attempt


"Environment is not a game. Except about the laws not rules, it could be compared, but not be."

...

creation is not an action
it's a choice

it's a choice that relates
the thinking and the action
over 'n over again

remember...

the environment can
be choosed at will

but the choices when made..
always got to be real

by that...

the truth will not be reason
to be ashamed
by both reasons that rules all
the heart and the brain

and it's brave meaning
happens when..

it sounds clearly
feels honest
and it looks zen..


but...
if you ever feel sorry
about 'wherever' you choose

I sure you...
that's a normal thing that happens
just to tell us truth.



While learning to live
we always get the best

even when we are missing
the right act.


...


About the environment not much I can tell
because the new-old feeling always goes as well...


...

and why not change to the best
like creating new-oldstyles

Some could say it's a conflict of identity
or I could say its a matter of post-modernity.

...


Like Mr. Hall would defend,
I do believe that people change.

still..
After feelings are always unknown
and I will never forget the common birds though.

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

The birds won't forget you eighter, they'll always be in the air.